I am sooo excited! Got a few of our engagement pics back and they are so good!!! I know this sounds bias and maybe I am...but I would highly recommend Hilary to do your pics if you are getting married or have any special occasion going on. She is reasonably priced and she does a great job!
So I was looking at my countdown on here today and I realized in ONE Month and ONE week and I will be married to my sweet angel!!!! And one month, 1 week and 1 day from now we will be headed on our honeymoon which is sooooooooooo needed! I need some time away from work. Its so stressful sometimes. The low number of techs, the call volume, oiiiiiiiiii!!! Sometimes I hate my job with a passion and sometimes I remember how thankful I should be to have one. Don't get me wrong, I like my job alright I'm just getting burnt out on what I'm doing. A vacation should fix that =) Time away from all the customers would do me just fine.
So this is going to be a hard month for me since its my Daddy's birth month. My family and I will need all the prayers we can get. Any of you who knew Daddy knew that he celebrated his birthday the whole month of June. Anywhere he went to church he would make them sing happy Birthday to him and give him dollars all month long :) You cant beat my Dad, no one ever will. I guess I am just thinking about him alot today. This will be the first Fathers Day and his Birthday without him. If I can make it through this is the last of the holidays without him and we can begin to heal a little. Starting to wonder if I will ever stop crying. I think the week of his bday im going to sign some balloons and hang them on a Shepherds hook by his tombstone and then on his bday let them go to him. I know he wont see them but I would know I sent them to him. Gonna get some flowers and put a baby fishing pole in them for him. If I could ever get it through my head that he dosen't know whats going on anymore and hes with Jesus and happier than he ever was then i will be ok.
Have a great rest of the week! I have teadious work to do now :(
No comments:
Post a Comment