I can't believe that its only 2 weeks and 2 days until I marry my best friend! So much to finish up so little time. My shower didnt turn out so well, really dont want to talk about it but all I can say is my friends and family need not to even invite me to a shower for their weddings or babies cause I will not be there...nuff said.....
I came home tonight with nothing to do cause my house is clean and Shaun went to his other home tonight. So I am having a Kardashian marathon!! Love my Kardashians! I ate some ice cream and Im just spending some time resting which is something I needed to do anyway. I keep sitting here thinking I had something to do but when I look around I see nothing.
Turning in for the night now. Good night! <3
Hey Tara! Just found your blog! Congratulations on your impending nuptials...I cannot technically follow your blog because i am currently unable to see any of mine, yours, or anyones followers nor that little follow button...but consider yourself untechnically followed =D
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I am following yours as well!!! Thank you dear I am truly so happy. Got me a good one this time :) Should've waited on him to begin with haha! I love you and I miss you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, he's a cutie pie for sure! Love you and miss you too!
ReplyDeleteaww thank you Heather! I think hes wonderful!!!!
ReplyDelete