So my gorgeous fiancee is going home to hook up our free interwebs! Free interwebs you ask? But how could this be? Are you stealing it?!! NOPE we get it free from our work and after 3 years I thought WHY NOT get something good from this place that will help me. So Shaun is at home setting it up as we speak. Im lucky to have a man who does what I cant do. I was told to go home and plug it up and it would work NADA didnt happen..........moral of this story....dont call me for internet technical support because I just take the payments :D
He also went and got COD Black Ops for Xbox 360 so he can play it on our console as well as the PS3. I think he just did it cause my nephew Eric loves Black Ops and now they will be each others playing buddies :))) He loves the kid already and honestly if you knew him you would too. He's hard not to love. So I guess I have lost any and all conversations with him for the rest of the night as he will be up to his eyeballs in set up on everything haa! He may not even make it to sleep knowing him.
My weekend is coming up after tomorrow and I could not be more ready for it. This week has been nothing but stress, tears, frustration, and sleepless nights. So Im ready to focus on things that need to be done and get my mind of the things that bug the heck out of me. I will be loosing my Fridays off soon enough so I am going to enjoy them all while I can. Almost time for me to go home now thank goodness! Tiresome day for sure.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment