Tara Barch

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hellllloooo Monday! =)

Happy Monday everyone! I'm at work wishing the day was over already so I could go home with Shaun and play Xbox 360! Work sucks but double pay and Holiday Pay Awesome!

This weekend went good and I think the pictures will be really good. Hilly G got alot of good shots Saturday I think!!!! Supposed to be edited and ready today but it will depend I think on how much time she has after Memorial Day. But I'm so dang anxious!! AHhhh!!! I want to see them now! I have this terrible feeling that i will look like Doodoo pie! No matter how good the picture taker is I seem to look horrible. But still excited!!!

I really cant believe its 40 days away!!!! Thats a month and pretty much a week :))) Eeek! I will post pics as soon as I have some

No comments:

Post a Comment