Got so much going on but so exciting! Shaun and I are going to get our marriage license Friday morning and my lingerie shower is Saturday! I cant believe that in just a few days we will be entering into the 2 weeks and someodd days range until we are married! Time is flying now and Im so glad its almost here!
Finally got our wedding vows ready for the preacher, paid off the rest of our honeymoon tab early and man still so much to do! I have to stop procrastinating time is running out!
Tomorrow is my Friday and thank God for that. I think Shaun and I might actually take in a movie Saturday night. Thinking about seeing the new Xmen movie. Anyone seen it? Good? Bad? We are saving Green Lantern until we can take Eric to see it cause he wants to so bad. I love me some Ryan Reynolds so waiting will be tough but worth it! I had so much fun taking him last time he was a hoot :)))))
I am about to get to go home and see my Man who is on Xbox live playing Black ops with his friends Im sure. I think its cute really :) I set him up a game room all of his own with his TV, xbox 360, comfy chair and air :) He loves it!
Laters <3
No comments:
Post a Comment