Tara Barch

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So I seem to be doing nothing but upsetting others today?

You ever have them days where you feel like you can't do anything right? I'm having one of those days........Actually one of those weeks! I still have 32 minutes wonder who else I can accidentally tick off lol. Oh wooooooooaaaahhhhssss! 

Ok so Shaun and I are getting our home internet installed again tomorrow!! So excited! I have lived without it at home for about 7 or 8 months and am just now taking the time to get it back but its also a good thing cause its a new bill that will be for Shaun and I as a couple! I know that sounds stupid to alot of people but the little things like buying a big purchase together for the first time or getting that mail with your new name on it....its all exciting! I know I'm a dork but YAY! Maybe cause I'm marrying my best friend!!!! God that man is so patient with my moodiness too.

And to answer any lingering questions you all may have cause i know you have asked me in secret but I will let you know aloud...... NO WE ARE NOT PREGNANT! Many people keep asking cause we are getting married so fast but honestly there's no reason other than that he and I love each other and we don't see the point in waiting. We practically live together anyway cause we spend every minute together we just go home to diff places when we go to sleep. So we thought why keep putting off what we want to do anyway? And that is when we got engaged! And now in a few minutes it will be ONE MONTH until I get to marry who I believe is the BEST man in the world! So no there is no shotgun being held to his head, no bun in the oven, just love and only love :) Now that is out in the open <3

I cannot wait until this weekend. I'm sure my schedule is about to change again so I have to enjoy all the Fridays off I have left :( I really hate that, but it is what it is and I need my job so I'm gonna stop complaining before I'm fired for whining. There are alot of people out there in this world who have children they can't feed because they cant find a job because they are scarce and I should stop being a baby about loosing my Fridays. I just really needed them off. But I guess it could be worse right? I could be unemployed and loosing my car. So I will get over it in my own way and fuss to myself I guess.

I hope you are all having a good week and life is going good for you. This hasnt been my week but maybe next week will be better!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment