Tara Barch

Monday, June 6, 2011

One month left..........one month left.........one month left

I just keep telling myself ONE MONTH LEFT and I will be married to Shaun and life will get alot easier. I will have someone to love me and encourage me and be by my side everyday. Someone to help me make it. Someone to hand me a fruity drink when its been a long exhausting day..like today.......

I upset some people with my last post on my job so that is why I have removed it. Didn't mean to or try to cause drama. I just don't have many places to vent and I was trying to vent on my blog. To those I offended you know who you are and I apologize for that. I wont call your name because I didn't call names of anyone in the first one. Please know I appreciate the job I have and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize it but sometimes I need to go off and rant. I know the person the post seemed to be pointed at is good to me and has not done me unfairly but at the same time I want people to understand I am very emotional and very torn right now.

I'm coming up on the year anniversary of my Fathers death which is killing my emotions as it is, His bday is this month as well as Father's Day and I'm not handling either well. I'm getting married which is a very happy thing though, and right now my head is spinning so maybe I am over dramatizing things I dunno. So I was really upset about my schedule possibly changing and I ranted maybe more than I should have I'm still not 100% on it all but I offended people and I am sorry for that. I know my boss will take care of my scheduling he has never let me down before when It came to me needing something bad. I just am in freak out mode right now. Not meaning to offend just trying to survive this month. Bear with me all and once this month is over I will be back to the Tara you know and love I swear to you. Now I'm about to go home and drink a Barcardi lemonade to calm myself down..........

No comments:

Post a Comment