Tara Barch

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weekend!!!!

My weekend is fast approaching!! I cannot wait! I am taking my precious nephew to see Thor 3D tomorrow and cooking something new for Shaun tomorrow night. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to cook!! So we will see how it turns out and Ill let you all know! Its buttermilk and Parmesan crusted baked chicken strips, fried squash, white cheddar mac and cheese and butter crescents. In the words of Rachel Ray .........YUMMMMMMMMMMO!!!

We are also I think going to start on wedding dress this weekend! I am also trying to sell my old wedding dress so if anyone knows of someone looking for one tell them to hit me up. I paid $600.00 for it and now its just hanging in my closet and I need to sell it! Would be willing to go as cheap as $150.00 for the right buyer. I think its a size 16, floor length, sheer see through sleeves, not off white but not white, kind of an ivory white? No train but as I said floor length. Waist band has a delicate diamond (fake of course) band around it. Very pretty for someone who isnt trying to be the princess bride lol :)

Also tomorrow will be sad because I have to go say good bye to an Aunt I thought alot of. I wasnt as close to her as I would have liked to be but close non the less. She was a sweetie and she will be missed. Please pray for her immediate family as I know how they will feel tomorrow.

Have a good weekend all! <3
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment