I am done with meat. Like seriously no more, done, over, through with it. For those of you who dont know I had a heartattack over a year ago and it was not a good ride for me. After careful consideration I listened to the doctor and I went down to eating read meat once a week. I eat Tuna, baked chicken, and turkey in place of hamburger is all I ever eat anymore. Well everytime I try and eat meat I get sick off of it. So I held an experiment.....
I havent eaten meat in about 3 weeks. Can't say I have felt better than anything but I have felt alot better. So tonight I decided I wanted BK and I got it............i feel like CRAP and I hurt all over. So I have to say meat and I are not friends anymore. Experiment concluded I will stay away from anything that says Mooooooooooooooooooooo :) I have been getting smaller weight wise since I stopped eating it too slowly not terribly noticeable.....but surely.
well the countdown is on 4 weeks from now I will get to marry my best friend. I look at my counter on my blog everyday and get excited seeing the countdown. Its too awesome thinking about it. And believe me when I tell you I cannot wait to finally marry him and us get to live our life together and answer to each other only. Some things irritate me and that's all I will say about that but when he and I are married it will be wonderful and great!!!
Well im off for the weekend!!! YAY see yall Monday...hopefully I will get some rest and relaxation.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment