Tara Barch
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
44 days left!!!!!
It's still so surreal to think that I'm getting married. I thought that I would never find anyone who met my fairytale dreams and that no one could be that amazing. Let me be the first to admit how wrong I was. I found that man that everyone pines for their entire life. The one who makes every dream you had and even the ones you didn't know you had come true. I am so lucky to have found Shaun and in 44 Days I get to spend the rest of my life with him! Hang in there girls there IS such a thing as a Prince Charming and you deserve to hold out for him! I promise you it's worth the wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteNice blog page you have going here.
Why thank you fiancee :)
ReplyDeleteYW fiancee, I like the new Bama colors too!
ReplyDeleteglad you like it
ReplyDeleteIt's all girly now.
ReplyDeleteWHICH IS AWESOME
ReplyDelete