All of this is said in good humor and not meant hatefully so if you take it in the wrong way go be mad somewhere else =))))))
Dear Women who pee standing up,
I won't be too cruel because my Mother is one of you fine ladies. But I do ask if you are going to try and PEE standing up please go to the Men's bathroom where sprinkles on the Terlet seat is acceptable.
Don't use the excuse that you are "afraid" to sit on a terlet someone else has sat on because they make covers for that now. That's whats hanging in that little black thing above the terlet called a Seat Cover. This way we dont:
Sit in your pee and not be able to IMMEDIATELY shower (been there and its nasty)
Ill be quite frank I dont want to be the one who has to clean your pee off the terlet before I sit down either. Just sayin'........if you have to pee standing up please either have reconstructive surgery and become a man, just go pee in the men's bathroom or simply use a seat cover and sit on the terlet like god intended you to do. =)
I like having you around. Your fun.
ReplyDeletebahahahaha i bout died laughing!
ReplyDeleteHahahaa!!! its funny until you sit in it BLAH haa
ReplyDelete