Tara Barch

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ok now for the real post of the day =)

I get so excited when I think about how great my life is going right now. I lived my whole life feeling like the world was out to get me and you know what I figured out? It wasn't........it just wasn't my time yet. I finally feel like this is my time to have a good life and my time to be happy and I actually don't mind waking up each day and facing it.

I'm marrying my best friend in 43 days and I couldn't be happier about that! Even though I miss my Dad more and more everyday I'm thankful the Lord has allowed me to keep my Mom to help me be strong. I still have my brother and his wonderful family who I love dearly and I'm marrying into a family that I also love dearly. So I really couldn't ask for things to be going any better right now than they are.

We are going to get our engagement pictures made Saturday and my amazingly talented niece Hilary will be taking them. We are so excited about it! I'm going to get my hair trimmed up and my white tips back on my nails Saturday before the pics get taken. We decided to not do my nails for awhile until the wedding just to save money cause it is SO expensive and I let her paint them. Well I bit them all off and I KNEW I would do it! So Shaun looked at them and shook his head in disappointment and is sending me to get my white tips back Saturday hah! I told him I swore I didn't do it to blackmail him but I'm a nail biter!

Tomorrow I am going to buy Shaun's wedding ring which is so beautiful!! I am so excited about it too!!!! Going to try to do way too much tomorrow though! Doctors appointment, Zales, work, and home for a crazy weekend!!!

Much love everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment