Tara Barch

Friday, May 27, 2011

I thought Friday was supposed to be a happy day?

I come into work on my off day to help out and I'm still in a good mood. Shouldn't I be the one in the bad mood? Well its not me in the bad mood its apparently almost everyone I work with. I still have had people be so ugly to me not once but TWO times in like an hour? Maybe I should have came to work with alcohol in my hands and then people would chill out?!!

Its Friday people! Lets not be mad lets be HAPPY we are about to get to go home and not look at work for like days! Its a Holiday weekend and most of you are not even working Monday so lets chill on my feelings today ok? Calm down! Please and thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment