Tara Barch

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rough day!

I think I have decided to just go home and go to bed and count this day off as a loss. I woke up and was going to be late again (have no idea what is wrong with me this week!) but luckily I clocked in JUST in time and I wasn't late.  I get here to other people's attitudes, gotta love them. Not in the mood for them today though so those who had rotten attitudes got ignored and will continue to get ignored... not that they care but just saying....that's my solution. Keeps me out of trouble and out of the bosses office.

Then I go out at lunch and a diet coke BLEW UP literally in my new car and I had coke all over the windshield, Dashboard, mirror, seat. Oiiiii...so my husband got me some Armor All Wipes and windshield cleaner so I can clean up my mess. I kind of thought it was funny that it happened at the rate my day was going. Then I waste my whole lunch break in Walmart cause as usual the pharmacy dosent know how to run insurance and I couldnt go see my hubby. By the end of the day I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTeva! So in comes my husband and gives me a big hug and I was like "bad day I forget" :)

So yea everything has been peachy today! Looked at my blog and realized that I haven't written since the week before my wedding! Which believe it or not has been almost 2 months ago already. WOW! Married life is amazing, love it! I have never been happier in my entire life and I'm so blessed to have him! i would encourage every woman who thinks all the good ones are gone to hang tight and look again! I thought the same and I found a man like no other I have ever known! He is truly a prince!

I was also thinking I cant believe that in 2 months I will be 32....wow where has the time gone. I remember when I made fun of my siblings for turning 30 and now I'm way past it! Next stop is a house and kids and I'm hopeful to be there one day soon but not there yet. Wish my Daddy was here to see all this. All he ever wanted for me was to see me happy and with a man who was good to me and all I can hope is that he is up there looking down at his baby girl and seeing what God has blessed her with so he can be at peace. He always worried about his kids and their well being. He loved Shaun even though he only got to meet him once and Shaun loved him. Its a shame that they couldnt know each other better cause My dad always wanted a son in law like Shaun and never got him until he was gone. They would have been best friends.

Well I guess that's enough blogging for now. Love you all <3



No comments:

Post a Comment